RE: Telcon bridge for remote F2F participants

Hi, Mounir

I have to participate in it remotely since my visa application cannot approved in time. I am located in Shanghai, China.

The time zone offset from Toronto is 12 hours. This means that when Toronto is in morning (8:00am ~ 12:00pm), Shanghai is in afternoon (8:00pm ~ 24:00pm), and when Toronto is in afternoon, Shanghai is in the morning.

So I might miss some session and discussion planned to be started in the afternoon.