Re: Request to move app: URI to FPWD

Hi Filip,

On Thursday, 18 April 2013 at 6:18 PM, Filip Maj wrote:
> I fully support this proposal.

Thanks! Appreciate the support.

> Side/irrelevant comment: app: may be confusing in terms of what context it
> applies. Does it work with hosted web applications? If it's purely
> intended for package applications, perhaps pkg: is more explicit. Doesn't
> matter to me that much but figured I'd throw it out there.

I don't mind about what we go with (and I do agree with you that pkg makes more sense as a name), but I figured as we already have precedence with FxOS we should just go with app://. Hopefully developers should not have to interact with these URIs directly (and users will never see them), so it should be ok.

--
Marcos Caceres