RE: [sysapps/raw socket api]: List of changes to be done based on Madrid session 2013-04-09

Thanks Jonas,

See inline below.

Best regards
  Claes

[Claes] I agree that it seems to be the most likely use case to use the default certificates and we should make the API as easy as possible for this common use case. Then we should also see if we need to fulfill more complicated use cases. 4D and we will look into this when the other specification updates that was agreed on the meeting have been done.