Re: Geolocation API Proposal (Phase 2) for SysApps

On Fri, 12 Apr 2013 12:18:57 +0300, Mounir Lamouri <mounir@lamouri.fr>
wrote:

> On 11/04/13 08:37, Mandyam, Giridhar wrote:
>> Hello All,
>> Here is what I will be presenting in the afternoon session of today's
>> F2F meeting. The proposal may be found at
>> http://gmandyam.github.io/enhanced-geolocation/.
>
> The resolution we took during the F2F was that we will not take this
> deliverable for phase 2. However, decisions have to happen in the
> mailing list so any one is welcome to comment in this thread.

On the decision - the work itself is not in scope. But note that there is
no reason not to ask the geolocation group to restart and do this work, if
you are interested and prepared to contribute.

cheers

Chaals