Re: Remove proposals/ directory in sysapps/ repository

Hi. Mounir and John.

+1 for using GH

Best regards,
Wonsuk.

2013/3/26 John Lyle <john.lyle@cs.ox.ac.uk>

> [...]

ÀÌ ¿ø ¼® (Wonsuk, Lee) / Principal Engineer, Ph.D
SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS Co., LTD. (ß²àøï³í­)
Mobile: +82-10-5800-3997
E-mail: wonsuk11.lee@samsung.com, wonsuk73@gmail.com
http://www.wonsuk73.com/, twitter: @wonsuk73
Inspire the World, Create the Future !!!