Re: Messaging API - New Version

Hi,

I have one comment on Messaging API:

IMO, getSegmentInfoForText() and send() methods in SmsManager should have some kind of capability to notify web apps of the excess of the maximum number of segments, since 3GPP TS 23.040 defines the maximum number of segments as 255 and concatenated SMS has not been supported yet in some operators.

I hope we will have a fruitful discussion in Madrid, too.

Best regards,
Tomoyuki