From: Carr, Wayne [mailto:wayne.carr@intel.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 2:56 AM
To: public-sysapps@w3.org
Subject: wiki pages for drafts

I added stubs for wiki pages for each of the APIs, with blank sections for use cases, WG drafts and proposals.

For telephony, I put a link to the draft being discussed under WG drafts, rather than proposals, since it’s an effort involving a few previous approaches.  I was thinking proposals for anything anyone proposes and WG drafts a more formal effort of the WG.  Just a straw man for the wiki content to get it started.

[1] http://www.w3.org/wiki/System_Applications