Re: Specification drafts deadline

On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 10:39 AM, Kis, Zoltan <zoltan.kis@intel.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 8:29 PM, Mounir Lamouri <mounir@lamouri.fr> wrote:
>> If I recall correctly, the specification drafts deadline is on Friday
>> 16th, which means tomorrow. Mozilla is currently working on the "Run
>> Time and Security Model" specification but given the size of it, we will
>> not be able to submit anything valuable for tomorrow.
>>
>> With this in mind, would that be possible to postpone the deadline to
>> the following Friday or the end of the month?
>
> The deadline is November 18 (time and time zone not mentioned).
> But we at Intel would also appreciate postponing the deadline.

Sure, we can push back the deadline.  One thing to be aware of is that
I'll be on vacation for much of December.  Perhaps we should move the
deadline to January 1?  The charter asks that we get FPWDs of the
phase 1 deliverables in Q1 2013.  That should be very doable if folks
have their proposals in by January 1.

(As for time zones, I don't think we need to be that precise.  The
goal isn't to cut off discussion but rather to make sure we're making
progress on our deliverables.)

Adam