De: Dumez, Christophe [mailto:christophe.dumez@intel.com]
Enviado el: viernes, 26 de octubre de 2012 11:01
Para: public-sysapps@w3.org
CC: Wayne Carr; Sakari Poussa
Asunto: Contacts API draft

Hi,

We have uploaded an initial draft proposal of the Contact API to:
http://sysapps.github.com/sysapps/proposals/contacts_intel/Overview.html

It is based on the corresponding Tizen and B2G APIs:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/WebAPI/ContactsAPI
https://developer.tizen.org/help/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.tizen.web.device.apireference%2Ftizen%2Fcontact.html
https://developer.tizen.org/help/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.tizen.web.device.apireference%2Ftizen%2Ftizen.html

For now, the Contacts and Filtering APIs are merged in one document (as requested by Adam Barth). However, the filtering API is generic and could be moved out of this specification if we wish to use it in other specifications as well.

We are looking forward to your feedback.

Kr,
--
Christophe Dumez
Linux Software Engineer, PhD

Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede consultar nuestra pol?tica de env?o y recepci?n de correo electr?nico en el enlace situado m?s abajo.
This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at: