Re: Deliverables

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 10:53 AM, JOSE MANUEL CANTERA FONSECA
<jmcf@tid.es> wrote:
> [...]

It sounds like you agree that we should focus on a few deliverables at
first.  I'm open to suggestions about which deliverables those should
be, but I'd first like us to agree in principle that we should focus
on a few deliverables at the beginning.

Adam