Re: W3M question on charter

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 2:32 AM, Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org> wrote:
> The process for moving a charter to Advisory Committee Review involves
> an internal review from someone from the W3C Management Team (W3M). One
> of the questions that was brought up is whether there is an example of
> the security model we can point to from the charter. Any suggestions?

Here's a really rough draft:

http://abarth.github.com/sysapps/drafts/security.html

There's not all that much there at the moment, but it's a sketch at least.

Boot2Gecko also has a security model document:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Apps/Security

SysApps are likely to be a slice of that model (in the sense that
traditional web apps are also a slice), but it's likely something
worth considering as well.

Adam