Re: Runtime and Security Model for Web Applications

Dear all,

I have submitted a 'Security Requirements for System Applications'
document as a base for the execution and security model deliverables.

http://sysapps.github.com/sysapps/proposals/SecurityModel/RequirementsForSecurityModel.html

It was our belief that a set of requirements would be the most useful
contribution at this stage, rather than a full deliverable
specification.  It is drawn from a range of sources, as documented on
the sysapps wiki page, as well as our experiences with webinos.  The
main challenge was the relatively small number of use cases and
scenarios available at present.

Comments and improvements would be welcome as this is also at a very
early stage.   I am grateful to Claes who has already provided some
feedback and suggestions.  I haven't had a chance to look at Mounir's
proposal yet but I hope to provide some feedback in the new year.

Best wishes,

John