Re: New SyncMedia draft

Ah, yes I changed the branch name but I didn’t turn gh-pages off and on again. Thanks for doing that.

Not sure what that error is about - gh-pages shouldn’t worry about docs-src/ since it just pulls from docs/. But anyway, it looks like it’s working now so maybe it just needed a minute?

You should be able to access this URL (the same one as before):  https://w3c.github.io/sync-media-pub/sync-media.html <https://w3c.github.io/sync-media-pub/sync-media.html>

Let me know if you run into any issues

Marisa