Re: Automatic Composition of Semantic Web Services

There have been several projects involving the use of OWL-S for composition.

Evren Sirin did some of the most extensive work in this area, involving the use
of OWL-S with the SHOP2 planning system, and with an HTN-DL formalism (and
implementation) that he developed.  Although he is no longer at U. Maryland, his
dissertation is here:

   http://www.mindswap.org/~evren/docs/PhD-Thesis.pdf

and various other papers and software here:

   http://www.mindswap.org/~evren/

You may already know about this work.  I don't know of a specific short overview
on SWS composition, but I'm thinking there might be such an overview in some of
Evren's writings.

Regards,
David Martin