using list as planning action parameter

From: Dimitris Skoutas <dskoutas@telecom.ntua.gr>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 15:29:02 +0300
To: public-sws-ig@w3.org

Hello,

I am new to PDDL (and to planning / service composition in general), and
I would like to ask the following question. Is it possible to use a list
as a parameter for an action, when specifying the problem domain in
PDDL? For example, let's say that I want to specify an action "buy",
that allows me to buy a variable number of items (i.e., so that multiple
items can be bought with a single action). Is it possible to express
something like this?

Thank you for any help.

Dimitris