De : public-sws-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:public-sws-ig-request@w3.org] De
la part de Adrian Walker
Envoyé : mardi 24 juillet 2007 15:14
À : Daniela Barreiro Claro
Cc : public-sws-ig@w3.org
Objet : Re: Data Mining for SWS

Daniela --

The following may be a bit surprising, as it operates closer to the end user
level than most SWS and data mining designs.

If you write ontologies and applications in executable English, as in the
system online at the site below, then Google indexes and searches them.
Thus, if you expose them to Google search, then Google does a kind of high
level mining for you.

You can do this manually now -- try typing

      demand some-quantity product refinery

into Google, and you will get back

http://www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/Oil-IndustrySupplyChain1.agent

hope this helps,

                                     -- Adrian.

Internet Business Logic (R)
A Wiki for Executable Open Vocabulary English
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com    Shared use is free

Adrian Walker
Reengineering