Re: SAWSDL in WXMO-MX [was Re: Commercial/Real-world Semantic Web Services?]

dear adrian,

sorry. in fact the equally named project at semwebcentral has not been
populated either, lazy me - i will do this next week.
the requested paper on wsmo-mx is attached.
evaluation is currently running, report will be submitted to an iswc
workshop.

at dfki we have also set up a SWS-TC wiki for owl-s, wsml, sawsdl
service
retrieval test collection (only entries for owl-s so far), it will go
online on monday.
but i think with the decision for semanticless sawsdl we shall now focus
on building a collection for sawsdl. the planned s3 contest with
existing owl-s matchmakers with existing test collection will
nevertheless continue
(if you are interested check out
http://www-ags.dfki.uni-sb.de/~klusch/s3/)

could anybody please provide links to existing sawsdl service discovery
or matchmakers to download?
i got one link to a sawsdl composition planner only.
any other publicly available software support for sawsdl?

cordial regards,
matthias

phone: +49-682-3025297
web: http://www.dfki.de/~klusch