Re: Main difference Frames and OWL-DL

Daniela Barreiro Claro wrote:
> Hello all!
>
> I would like to know the main difference between frames and OWL-DL?
> Which properties are different? Can somebody point me a tutorial with
> the main differences between them?

check out "Knowledge Representation and Ontologies - Logic, Ontologies
and Semantic Web Languages" at
http://www.fzi.de/KCMS/kcms_file.php?action=link&id=666

hth,

	Marin

----
"...what you brought from your past, is of no use in your present. When
you must choose a new path, do not bring old experiences with you.
Those who strike out afresh, but who attempt to retain a little of the
old life, end up torn apart by their own memories. "