Re: W3C and SWS

On Oct 18, 2006, at 10:06 PM, merrychang79 wrote:

> Absolutely agree what the Xuan has said. If SWS is only a car
> couldn't be used for any reason, we have to acknowledge that it's a
> faillure to some extent.

Finally! Something I agree with! This is so absolutely true. If
Semantic Web Services were supposed to be a car, then it has *failed
utterly*. In fact, I think this should be christened Xuan's Law; and
it generalizes too:

If {some technology} were supposed to be {some medium-sized dry
good}, then that technology has failed utterly.

That's so totally true! What were we thinking?

Cheers,
Kendall Clark