Re: WSDL-S api

Tommaso Di Noia wrote:
> Dear all,
> I would like to use WSDL-S annotations. Do you know about any APIs (possibly
> with documentation) available out there?

hi,

just a clarification to what my colleagues have already said:

wsmo4j [1] has an extension that lets you attach SAWSDL annotations.
Note that although SAWSDL is based on WSDL-S, there are substantial
differences already

the wsmo4j extension for SAWSDL is documented to some extent in [2] but
the API itself is being refactored at present

we also provide a SAWSDL editor as part of WSMO Studio [3], but again it
is WSMO centric. The editor is documented in [4]

As Jacek pointed out, the SAWSDL working group is discussing SAWSDL API
recommendations, but it will take quite some time before the first
implementations are ready

[1] wsmo4j - http://wsmo4j.sourceforge.net/
[2] wsmo4j docs - chapter 3 of
http://dip.semanticweb.org/documents/D6.14WSMOAPIV2-WSMO4J-DIPAPIV3.pdf
[3] WSMO Studio - http://www.wsmostudio.org/
[4] SAWSDL editor docs - chapter 11 of
http://www.wsmostudio.org/doc/wsmo-studio-ug.pdf

hth,

	Marin

----
"...what you brought from your past, is of no use in your present. When
you must choose a new path, do not bring old experiences with you.
Those who strike out afresh, but who attempt to retain a little of the
old life, end up torn apart by their own memories. "