Re: R: R: sws matchmaker contest

Dear avi, all,

sorry for the long silence due to other business committments
and travel.

Abraham Bernstein schrieb:

> Dear all
>
> I guess meeting at ISWC looks like a good idea.  How about planning a
> lunch meeting and then take it from there?

looking at the ISWC conference program what about meeting
either on
(1) november 5, 7pm in the lobby of holiday inn for dinner?
or
(2) on nov 6 at lunch at the registration desk
or
(3) on november 7 at the time of the "funding panel"
17:30 - 19:00

maybe a preferential vote is convenient to do here?
My preferences in decreasing order are (2), (3), (1)

sorry, i still did not find the time to initiate continuing the
discussion on the S3 competition in the dedicated
wiki area that has been kindly set up by holger some time ago.

cordial regards, matthias

Dr. Matthias Klusch
German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence
Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3
66123 Saarbruecken, Germany
Phone: +49-681-302-5297, Fax: +49-681-302-2235
http://www.dfki.de/~klusch/, klusch@dfki.de