Re: WSDL-S API

Hi, just to clarify,
WSDL-S is the basis for W3C's specification called Semantic Annotations
for WSDL (SAWSDL), currently in "Last Call for public comments" stage;
please read at [1] (plus a usage guide at [2]) and comment to
public-ws-semann-comments@w3.org . 8-)

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/sawsdl/
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/sawsdl-guide/

After Last Call is finished, we will go into a call for implementations
("Candidate Recommendation") stage and it seems we will have at least
two different SAWSDL APIs.

Hope this helps,

Jacek Kopecky