RE: Semantics of WSDL vs. semantics of service

At 13:26 -0500 3/20/06, Shi, Xuan wrote:
>What I cannot ignore is that, most of my clients are not programmers and
>they cannot understand the jargons inside the WSDL. I have to consider how
>my clients can use the services after I develop them.
>
>Best wishes,
>
>Xuan

Xuan,  Adrian Walker, who often writes to this and other lists, has
been proposing the use of natural language based approaches to
service descriptions and etc.  You might contact him about working
with you in this regard

--
Professor James Hendler			  Director
Joint Institute for Knowledge Discovery	  	  301-405-2696