RE: Semantics of WSDL vs. semantics of service

Hi Steve,

while the charter does not directly support embedded semantic
annotations, I think the issue is still open and up for discussion by
the WG.

I for one see some use cases where embedding the annotations would be
useful, and I can see at least two ways of embedding them: put a whole
semantic description document somewhere in the WSDL document (like we
put schemas in the <types> section) and then the annotations will point
into the document; or put the full annotations themselves on the spot,
instead of referring to them.

While the second option can be seen as out of scope as defined in the
charter, at least the first option should be available to us. 8-)

Hope it helps,

Jacek