From: public-sws-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:public-sws-ig-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Alfonso Sánchez-Macián
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 6:00 AM
To: public-sws-ig@w3.org
Subject: Quality of Service Ontology

Dear all,

Due to the existence of different projects to define a Quality of Service Ontology (several OWL-QoS, WS-OWLQoS, QoSOnt, DAML-QoS, ...), an initiative is being undetaken in order to produce a submission of a "standardized" QoS ontology to the W3C.

Some people with background in this topic are already involved in this effort, other have been contacted. If you are, or know somebody, researching in this field, please contact me to include you/him in the working group.

Thank you for your time,
Best regards,
Alfonso Sánchez-Macián
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid.