Re: [owl-s] OWL-S Events

That is true - this is not really an API question and thanks for
forwarding it to the appropriate
list Bijan.

I think you got an idea of what I was after - I guess in simpler terms
for now (and I will return
with a more elaborate formulation of my query) I am trying  to figure
out if OWL_S and its
constructs can allow the description of elaborate task graphs that
represent a set of composite
services (each composed of atomic processes) that can also interact
between them. For example
an application-like description where a composite service A can wait for
events from composite
service B. I don't think this is the original purpose of OWL-S but would
there be a value in adding
such extensions to it ?

Thanks again