owl-s question:the difference between outputs and outputs in result

From: (wrong string) 江岭 <linecong@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 10:31:48 +0800
To: public-sws-ig@w3.org
Hello,everyone

     I notice that there's a property of owl-s process named "hasOutput" in
owl-s standard, and there's a "withOutput" property in process's
result.Butwhat's the difference between these two outputs?

     I know that they have these differences:the range of "hasOuput" is
"Output", but the range of "withOutput" is "OutputBinding"; the "withOuput"
can be conditional,but "hasOutput" cannot.

     However,I still don't know the essential of their differences. That is
,why not they substitute for each other  from the design point of view?

    Thanks!

Jiang Ling