RE: Compositions Types:Static and Dynamic

Good paper, thank you very much.
I can probably position my work in relation of your paper at C (planning options) . Actually I do not consider all parts (A,B,C,D) as you have implemented.

In my planning phase, I propose some results based on my composition, that I can call automatic composition or dynamic composition. The meant of dynamic or automatic here is that I will have some activities that need to be in an order to be executed by a web service. My planning algorithm needs to *find* services that are prerequisites from others. These services will also be part of the composition. Actually my plan works with activities and tasks, and the real execution process is done after I have created the plan. I gave an exemple in the last email posted.

After that, "Heidi" can choose among the results.

Thanks a lot,
Daniela