RE: FWD [Work in Progress on Semantics for Web Services (Advance Notice)]

Carine,
Can you shed any light on the decision here to establish a charter for a
new working group rather than - or perhaps in addition to - a lighter
weight incubator activity. The attendee poll at the FSWS workshop found
little enthusiasm for such a working group. What caused this shift in
opinion at the W3C?
Steve.