re: Draft charters for work on Semantics for WS

I would be happy to join this group and contribute with respect to applications that we are building and will build within a number of the EU funded projects using WSMO. Specifically, these are:

i)  In DIP (http://dip.semanticweb.org)  we are currently building SWS based applications in the areas of telecommunications, ebanking and egovernment.

ii)  SUPER (an initial page is available at http://super.semanticweb.org/) which aims to integrate SWS and business processes, due to start April next year, we will have contributions to make with SWS applications in the areas of telecommunications, online gaming and text annotation.

ii) LUISA, due to start in March next year, we will create an elearning platform based on SWS layer over learning objects

iii) Living Human Digital Library (see related page http://www.tecno.ior.it/VRLAB/LHP/), due to start in February next year, we will create an SWS based infrastructure to enabling the creation of a complete silico model of the human musculo-skeletal apparatus which can predict how mechanical forces are exchanged internally and externally at any dimensional scale from the whole body down to the protein level.

Finally, I think that the Semantic Web Enable Services project (http://swws.semanticweb.org/swws?cmd=show_entity&entity=Home+English) could have some valuable input in the form of application in the are of B2B and logistcal planning

cheers

john

Dr. John Domingue,
Deputy Director,