Re: Expression.owl

You are right; I was perhaps a bit hasty in writing that comment.
(Actually it was a quick attempt to preserve the content of the comment
that was previously there for the SWRL-specific AlwaysTrue instance.)

Note that I said "capture the idea" of an empty AtomList - the reference
is SWRL-specific, but the intent was just to informally indicate the
meaning of the construct.

Anyway, to avoid confusion, I will remove it.

Thanks,
- David