Re: Question about OWL-S Editor Tutorial

Tien Phan wrote:

>Hi,
>I am learning OWL-S to make a simple Web service. Now,
>I have a OWL-S Editor Tutorial version 1.1 of Shahin
>Ssaadafi and Grit Denker.
>Web site:
>
>http://owlseditor.semwebcentral.org/documentation.shtml
>
>This is BravoAir, an imaginary Web service which
>provides an online reservation and purchasing services
>for airplane tickets. I see that is a very interested
>tutorial . But I have a problem : I can not execute
>this service at the end of tutorial. Please give me
>some advices ? How can I do to this tutorial.
>Thanks for your help !

You can only execute a service that is grounded, eg., in WSDL. The OWL-S
Editor does only help
you in putting together all the service aspects, such as service,
profile, process and grounding.
The latter is a mapping from parameters of other parts of the OWL-S
service to an existing WSDL
implementation of the service. You need to use other tools to create the
WSDL implementation
(e.g., Java, IBM's web service development kit, Microsoft .net, etc).
These tools let you implement a
web service and generate (most automatically) a WSDL description of the
implementation.
Using the OWL-S Editor you can "bind" the WSDL description of your
service to your OWL-S description.
You can then use the OWL-S Editor  to execute the service.

Hope that clarifies the issue.
Grit