Re: Service Discovery

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for your reply. But, I am still confused about how to discover
a service based on IOPE's.

For example, assume that the following are the inputs for the Congo
service (in its profile) as part of an advertisement :-

<profile:hasInput rdf:resource="&congProcess;#ExpressCongoBuyBookISBN"/>
<profile:hasInput rdf:resource="&congoProcess;#ExpressCongoBuySignInInfo"/>

Here, "&congProcess;#" refers to the name space of the "Process" of
Congo service.

Having this, can you please give me an example of a service requesting
query (based on the inputs) ?

In other words, if I were to specify a request query to discover the
Congo service, how would it look like ?

Please feel free to correct me if my question itself is wrong. I will
also appreciate inputs from others in the mailing list.

Regards,
Jyoti.