what is the range of valueData ?

From: csp <cspriese@gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 22:48:34 +0100
To: <public-sws-ig@w3c.org>
Dear all,

when looking on dataflow-specifications of OWL-S1.1
there is the ObjectProperty valueSource with range "ValueOf"
and the four DatatypePropertys

valueForm with range "&rdf;#XMLLiteral"
valueFunction with range "&rdf;#XMLLiteral"
valueType with range "&xsd;#anyURI"
and
valueData but without any range-label

so what is the range of valueData?

The enclosed comment says first
"valueData is for specifying constant (XML) data to be bound to a parameter. "

Cause of this one could assume also a range of "&rdf;#XMLLiteral"

but further comment says
"For now, its range is any XML datatype. "

does this mean a range of "&xsd;#anyURI" for valueData too?

I may be wrong, but I think the first case of range "&rdf;#XMLLiteral" should be the correcter one.
And therefore I propose to add a line in the valueData-specification of OWL-S like

  <rdfs:range rdf:resource="&rdf;#XMLLiteral"/>

Can anybody give me some feedback on this ?

With best regards

Claus P.