Re: OWL-S process graphical display

Hi Paul,

We develped several versions of this at Stanford as part of
the DAML-S editor prototype.  We've since handed it off to SRI
for more robust development.  It's probably best to wait for
something from them.  Alternatively, I can put you in touch with
the student who worked on the code.

Sheila McIlraith

(recently moved from Stanford to University of Toronto)

 Sheila McIlraith --  Dept of Computer Science, Univeristy of Toronto
 www.cs.toronto.edu/~sheila -- sheila [at] cs [dot] toronto [dot] edu
 Phone:  416-946-8484 -- Fax:  416-978-1455