Re: Revised Owl-S surface syntax

On Nov 28, 2004, at 1:31 AM, Drew McDermott wrote:

>> [Daniel Elenius]
>>
>> Do you have any code to parse OWL/RDF and turn it into surface syntax?
>
> No.  It would be fairly easy if you cheated and started from XML
> obeying the usualy ordering conventions.  If you were a purist and
> started from RDF triples it might be somewhat harder.

I'd start from the OWL-S API :)

	http://www.mindswap.org/2004/owl-s/api/

It's on our list to add reading to and writing from the surface syntax,
though, as usual, a contribution will be surlily[1] accepted.

Cheers,
Bijan.

[1] I've had no luck with graciously acceptance of contributions, so I
thought I'd try what I do better: Surliness. :)