RE: Relation between OWL and OWL-S

Hi, Dan,

I have no answer to your question. But from my understanding and practice, I
think we need not worry about difference or relations between OWL and OWL-S.
You can decide how to describe what you need, no matter using RDF, OWL or OWL-S
or even RuleML. Esp. OWL-S and RuleML are not appearing as a mature
recommendation, by anybody. We are not expecting every human or program or
agent become able to understand between each other yet. The important thing is
how to make your work done, then is how to present them. In the latter case,
more intelligent people or agent make more complex or smarter toys or tools or
applications or killer systems, like google (froogle, :), so that you need a
good language to express it, including typing relations, let's say.

cheers

JunS