Re: OWL-S version 1.1 now available

Drew McDermott wrote:
 >> [formulae as gifs]
> Yes, that's exactly what it does.
>
> Is there an alternative?  I know MathML has been under development for
> some time, but how many browsers can handle it?
There may be a problem in general with the requirement to include
arbitrary math formulae in html-based specifications. But the specific
examples in the current OWL-S document that I can see include such
formulae as:

= p
incr(I1(CP))

in which case HTML's <em>..</em> would seem adequate.  Or, you could
wrap them as a <span> element and select a suitable font and style in
the stylesheet.

Ian

Ian Dickinson    HP Labs, Bristol, UK       mailto:ian.dickinson@hp.com
http://www.hpl.hp.com/people/Ian_Dickinson         ph: +44 117 312 8796