Re: Suitable OWL-S profile

Monika,

I cannot understand how one can consider low level service inputs and outputs as
intuitive. I agree that for a matchmaking purpose the profile is more
expressive then a wsdl description, and its because of this that we also have
to consider the first part of this discovery process. Where does it all
start...that is the user/agents request.

Charlie