Re: Deploying an OWL ontology via an Web Services interface

From: Chiusano Joseph <chiusano_joseph@bah.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 08:33:15 -0400
To: Rob Atkinson <rob@socialchange.net.au>
Cc: public-sws-ig@w3.org, SCM <regrep-semantic@lists.oasis-open.org>

I would like to call your attention to the work that is currently being
done in the OASIS/ebXML Registry SCM (Semantic Content Management)
subcommittee [1]. A link to the group's charter is also listed in [1].

I've copied the SCM listserv in case any of the members that are on this
list would like to provide more information.

Kind Regards,
Joe Chiusano
Booz | Allen | Hamilton
Strategy and Technology Consultants to the World

[1]
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/sc_home.php?wg_abbrev=regrep-semantic

--
Kind Regards,