Re: ControlConstructList/Bag issue

Oy, I really have to finish and write up that stuff.

On Jun 23, 2004, at 11:30 AM, Daniel Elenius wrote:

> I've discovered a problem with the ControlConstructList/Bag in
> Process.owl. When instantiating a list of one of these types, there is
> no way to end the list - the "nil" instance is an instance of the
> superclass shadow-rdf:List, but the "rest" property of
> ControlConstructList/Bag is restricted to ControlConstructList/Bag. In
> other words, I guess there should be two new nil instances in
> Process.owl, one which is an instance of ControlConstructList, and one
> for ControlConstructBag.

Nope. Just put my nil in. It will end up being an instance of both.
Indeed, and instance of every subclass of shadow:List, as is
appropriate. So don't make any of those subclasses disjoint :)

If you want to have disjoint subclasses, then you do need multiple
nils. But don't want that :) Remember, nil is the empty list as well.

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.