Re: Suggestion - List for begginers in OWL-S

On Jun 18, 2004, at 5:19 AM, Daniela CLARO wrote:

> Hi,
>
>  I am just starting with OWL-S, and as I saw this list is only for
> suggestions and discussions. Thus I hope in a few months I could
> contribute
> with it. But, for that moment, I only want to know a list that  I can
> ask
> simple questions about OWL-S, questions like "it did not work", "how
> can I
> do to...", "what X means...", and so on.

Traffic on this list is low enough that I, personally, am fine with
such questions here. Or are you looking for a list where you only
*read* such questions?

>  Thus I am giving a SUGGESTION that if this kind of list already
> exists,
> please write in the site http://www.daml.org/services/owl-s/, and if
> it did
> not exist, where I will post my doubtly messages?

Post them here. There's no problem. Personally, I'm not inclined to
join Yet Another List, so I'd *rather* keep things here.

>  If it already exists, please send me an email as soon as possible!!

Well, as I think this list can suit your needs just dandy, here's my
email pointer to sucha  list :)

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.