RE: OWL-S dynamics

I have had not really related responses. Still I do not understand a lot of
the documentation I have read, and each time I go through it I change my
mind. Anyway I should toroughly read all available documents (and read them
fully, not only partially as I have done until now), and also search for
additional ones outside the OWL-S site.

However, right now I am trying to do some proof of concept to test whether
OWL-S would be useful for my scenario. Right now my PoC uses only plain
Java, without a real OWL engine behind, although in January I will be able
to use next version of Ontoprise Ontobroker.

Regards