Re: LinkedIn Group membership accession blocked

Milton- maybe Marco accepted those requests
As admin you should be able to check the members joining date
to verify it corresponds with the request dates in yr inbox?

[image: --]

Paola Di Maio
[image: https://]about.me/paoladimaio
<https://about.me/paoladimaio?promo=email_sig&utm_source=email_sig&utm_medium=external_link&utm_campaign=chrome_ext>