Re[2]: concept note

Hi all,

yes, the list is completely silent - and it and it also one of my fault.
However, currently I could not afford to directly work on this research
topic due to the day to day business. If there are no other members who
could actively work on the topic and motivate others, I also suggest do
close the list.

Martin

-------------------------------
Dr. Martin Voigt
Geschäftsführer
Ontos GmbH

Mobil:   +49 178 40 222 58
Telefon: +49 341 21559-10
Telefax: +49 341 21559-11
Email:   martin.voigt@ontos.com
Skype:   m.voigt.1982
http://www.ontos.com

Geschäftsführer: Daniel Hladky, Martin Voigt
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Leipzig
Registernummer:  HRB 25146
Steuernummer:    232/115/02398
Anschrift: Wurzner Str. 154A, D-04318 Leipzig