Re: news from RVL and VISO

Hello SWISIG,

update from RVL: There are two demo videos now available to showcase the basic features of the suggested RDFS/OWL Visualization Language:

http://www-st.inf.tu-dresden.de/semvis/blog/?p=395 <http://www-st.inf.tu-dresden.de/semvis/blog/?p=395>

I’m thinking about setting up a demo server, but for the meantime this may be an option for some of you to get an idea of RVL. Any feedback here or on the blog is welcome!

See also:
https://github.com/semvis/rvl/wiki <https://github.com/semvis/rvl/wiki>

Best,
Jan