Updates (WAS Next stakeholder survey, charter and general admin)

Greetings

Two new publications by members should become available soon

Lars Singapore;s workshops proceedings , expected next year - well done
Lars for the patience
and a  SW special issue advertised here which, despite the headaches seems
to be going ahead,, thanks to Roberto and Heiko for coping with difficult
circumstances and helping to see the mission through.
WATCH THIS SPACE

*First stakeholder survey(2013-2014)*

Thanks again to the 22 Stakeholders (out of 44 Group Members) who took the
first stakeholder survey
(Anonymized Responses here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApXeDqbLLqHSdHhYVVpheW9ER3pTRkdqek42QWZGX2c#gid=0
)

If you haven't, please fill out the survey- if we do not receive any input
from members, this could mean 'I do not have no actual reason to be part of
this
Community, and do not intend to collaborate openly transparently and
constrctively with other members  toward the group's goals')

*FINALIZING THE CHARTER*

It took over a year - patience is a virtue. But based on the input provided
in the first survey, we can outline the following DRAFT Charter
https://www.w3.org/community/swisig/wiki/Main_Page#DRAFT_Charter
please comment before we can make it final

*Second (next) stakeholdr survey:*

It has been useful to get members input on various issues on the first
survey. Other things we would like to drill a bit more in are:

1. Geographical Location and Language of members (to support planning of
activities)
2. Any suggested edits to draft Charter
3. anything else we should ask members to give input on please suggest NOW

Link to be circulated soon

Thanks

PDM