Re: GUI evaluation practices?

Hi Alvaro,

In the RENDER project (where I was involved) one deliverable addressed
the state of the art and guidelines for the visualization of structured
knowledge [1].

Kind regards,
Andreas

[1] http://render-project.eu/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/D3.1.3.pdf

--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Institute of Applied Informatics and Formal Description Methods

Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Andreas Thalhammer
Research Associate and PhD Student

Building 11.40, Room 251
KIT-Campus South
D-76128 Karlsruhe

Phone: +49 721 608-47363
E-Mail: andreas.thalhammer@kit.edu
WWW: http://www.aifb.kit.edu/web/Andreas_Thalhammer/en

KIT – University of the State of Baden-Wuerttemberg and
National Research Center of the Helmholtz Association.