Re: draft report (and discussions)

Hi Paola, hi all,

thanks for starting the document! Paola, since I've never created a
report for the W3C, are there some information about the structure,
length, etc. Or have you any good example? I will add some notes next week.

Best
Martin

--
-----------------------------------
Dipl.-Medieninf. Martin Voigt

Technische Universität Dresden
Fakultät Informatik
Institut für Software- und Multimediatechnik
Lehrstuhl Multimediatechnik
01062 Dresden

Tel.: +49 (351) 463-38037
Fax : +49 (351) 463-38518