Re: welcomes, updates and Martin Voigt, co-chair

Dear Paola, all,

At last the report for the 1st Human-Semantic Web Interaction Workshop
(HSWI'13) has been published online. Though there is still one of the
presentations missing, a short summary for each of the papers presented at
the workshop together with the presentations are available from:

http://hswi.referata.com/wiki/HSWI13_Report

FYI, the new site for the HSWI workshop is http://hswi.referata.com and the
link to the 2013 edition is http://hswi.referata.com/wiki/2013.

Best regards,